background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Le Fleur De Autumn



I am quite sorry for not updating the blog more frequently, but my oh my, I have quite a few blogs to post. My first overall thanks is to the designer behind Milk Motion. Her clothes is exquisitively made and very hip. On Sunday I actually went to her store to see the new items. And I found that there was still the Linden Friday's add. I of course bought too much right then and there. But then I saw her Project Theomery collection and I had to, HAD to get it. Wonderful colors and quite frankly a great look to have in both worlds. I got home and began to play.


So I pulled out older stuff and added some new and fun items. Let's begin with the list shall we:


Skin wise is Slasher 4 from Fashionably Dead. I like freckles, they look phenomenal in sl. In a way they add dimension to a person's face.

Eye Makeup is actually a Cheap Makeup item. I have several of the makeups, but this particular one is Bright Lights 10.

Hair is from Bubbles Clawtooth of course. That darling, darling Clawtooth creates the nicest and quirkiest styles. This one is actually French Connection - Sunset which I bought during the Hair lagtastic Fai (I wore my ninja black tank and undies for that and went Sinead O'Connor like).

Tank, Jacket, and Scarf come together as a one jacket layer in the Nylon Outfitter's Velvet Magic set in black.

Skirt is from Milk Motion for the Project Theomery. Get it while it lasts. It looks darling and is a great fall staple.

I added the Tram Classic Necklace (Red) to add a slight romantic touch to the set.

The Clutch from Milk Motion could not be left behind, this is another Project Theomery item. The bag has this lovely pin and it looks great in the set.

And the finishing touch was the Bax Coen Gold Boots in Copper with Dark Jean top.


Overall, I think it was a great buy. Pictures Taken at the Velvet.





Lots of love and kisses,

Irina

No comments:

Post a Comment