background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Because, I can… and I want to


Crash, boom, pop, fizzle, plump; those are the sounds that I make the moment I was welcomed into the world of Second life. My birth came one April day in an lost island where my main objective was escaping the labyrinth that it was; and escaping by all means mind. I had to learn to walk, run, and even fly to escape the retched buildings. And yes, I did learn it rather well, but the moment I escaped and drifted to a new isle I realized I had entered a universe that was completely different to ours.
I met certain individuals at my during those retched days, individuals that were not to kind, others that were stellar and still remain friends with me and those that were well, standoffish. I also learned about the camping, and well, certain ways of acquiring funds that were a bit nonconventional. Weeks I was there, learning the ropes but never the ones surrounding the creative aspect of the grid, thus my attire was simple but not fashionable to say the least. To tell you the truth, I didn’t think the grid had that much quality in the works, at least in the stores and dungeons I ended up in.
Eventually through situations, and boredom I decided to rest for a while and take a Snow White sleeping drought in until I could better handle the grid. That was about six months of collecting ash on my prim blue hair, and seasons changing from Summer, fall, winter, well….. you get my drift. One day, when the birds chirped in the rl world, and the boredom from reading ten books straight was too much for a dream, I opened up my eyes again. And thus began the real SL adventure.
Being reborn again, I now looked at the world with a new pair of eyes that also looks rather dashing to say the least, and I kept on camping and collecting funds and well, freebie shopping. I was then suddenly bitten by a vampire and converted to one in a sim, it was called Covenant and through that family I learned the basics about this world and about styling yourself even if you have slightly tacky freebies. I became a succubus pretty soon and well, later was converted into an Elf through way but sometimes one has to leave home and venture the world. And thus, I did just that.
I looked through myriads of isles, until I found another smaller hometown where vampires were admired but could roam and protect the citizens of the area. In that town, which was called Land of Vampires, I grew to admire individuals for their stamina, vigor, and determination to do absolutely anything they want, even if the world does not let them. (I mean this in a legal way, smiles). I protected, and nurtured many infants, and eventually I too became more of a healer than a fighter. I would heal them, and help them pick themselves off the floor. I wouldn’t truly fight because I didn’t like war. And truly never would. Months passed, friendships were created, but eventually one must move on.
The Epiphany or well, at least the apple that fell from the tree
One day, a few days after I went to the other isles to discover the world, I met a young boy. His name is Shodaime and instantly a friendship was born. He was a creator, and thus his view point of the world was a bit different. He told me that I was pretty but I wasn’t the maximum I could be due to my own creativity and thus, the waters of creativity flowed into my brain and drowned it. Though at the moment, I was not willing to change, it was a comment which made me look into my own choices and reflect on them. It wasn’t until a couple of weeks afterward that I happened to completely change.
Midian is an amazingly detailed isle that I discovered on a shady afternoon, said Isle had odd but rather welcoming individuals that aided me in the short time I was there. One of them, was a lady, Justine, whom had a gorgeous black dress with orchids attaching in a diagonal line across the bodice. It was breathtaking, and it made my brain go to mush as I stalked her for a few minutes until I was able to get in range to speak to her. This was the day where the hypothetical apple fell on my head.
In a way, Justine was the white rabbit which I chased and thus entered into the world of Wonderland a.k.a sl fashion house. Within two weeks my credit card bill rose by quite a bit in that store. But not only did I receive a great shopping trip through Icing, but the stores in the same sim as the Mainstore. It was rather fun, new shoes, clothes, stockings, followed. Then, I went to Dr. Life for a skin the skin Justine was wearing and well in no time I looked completely different. It was like an extreme makeover episode.


Then, began the trips to Icing, Paper Couture, Baiastice, all of the region of Tableau; and finally Starlust. In essence, my wardrobe is extensive. Yet, I did not stop with clothes. I then moved on to houses, and well. I went house hunting in Barnesworth Anubis (please marry me dear! *wink*), Not So Bad, etc. Oh dear, the list goes ever long.
This all lead me here, to start a fashion blog with pics of myself, and others, and pics of houses etc, that all make me feel quite fond of the Wonderland I discovered. And thus, passing it along to the little individuals that well, are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment