background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Le Imagination

Did I not say that I had twenty million pictures of me wearing nice stuff in my inventory that I never even looked at twice? Ah well, here I go with some of these images. Mind you, some are month's old. Some are just a little old. Memory is usually good with me, so I have a feeling I will be able to give you where things come from in the images, and also what inspired me. But this post is just random for now hehe.


This picture above, was taken at Tableau and is a simple idea I had. I had always loved teacups. and TOSL created a lovely dress with the shabby chic idea of teacup prints. I of course had to wear a cardigan because my arms needed to be covered up. Yes an rl peeve I have that follows me in sl usually.



Items:

Skin: Slasher 4 from FD
Eyelashes: Pididdle Eyelashes
Hair: Lamb - Breeze (Red Lobster Buffet)
Nails: Tb Nail Polish (Pink)
Dress: TOSL *High Tea* Dress v2.1 (English Garden)
Cardigan: Ohmai! Basics Pocket Cardigans (Sunny)
Necklace: Paper Couture Heirloom Pendant
Earrings: TOSL *Chandelier* Earrings v1.3 (Murano Glass)
Bag: Baiastice 2009 Croccodile Bag (Gold)
Shoes: Periquita Stilettos Colorchange (In Dark Green)

Tunes:

Broken Social Scene: All to All
Cat Power: Naked, If I Want To
Crystal Stilts: Departure
Eels: My Beloved Monster
Epstein: A Lost Animal






No comments:

Post a Comment